HP DeskJet 3512 Printer – Connect To The Wireless Network!
Following guidelines can provide you with instructions to connect the HP DeskJet 3512 printer to the Wi-Fi network:
- To start with HP DeskJet 3512 connect to wifi, keep pressing the Wireless button on the HP DeskJet printer three seconds.
- And this will start the WPS push mode.
- After that, you can watch the wireless LED flashing.
- Push the WPS switch on the wireless router.
- This will ink the HP DeskJet printer the wireless network and then carry on with the guidelines on the screen.
- And this completes the HP DeskJet 3512 wireless setup.
Using the PIN Method:
- At first, hold the wireless button and the information button together and print the configuration page.
- And this will give you the WPS PIN.
- Next, long-press the Wireless Button on the printer control panel for three to four seconds.
- Now, the wireless light will start to flash.
- Secondly, open the Configuration Utility software for the wireless router.
- Further, enter the WPS PIN.
- Lastly, wait for two minutes, and the HP DeskJet 3512 printer will link to the network.
- And this ends the HP DeskJet 3512 wireless setup.
How To Start With HP DeskJet 3512 Wireless Setup For Mac:
Proceed with the following guidelines to begin the HP DeskJet 3512 printer wireless setup on Mac:
- First of all, get the HP Software from the HP support site if you don’t have one.
- If available on the computer, then double click the HP Utility app in the HP folder.
- Secondly, under the menu bar, choose Setup New Device from the Devices menu
- Carry on with the guidelines on the screen.
- Finally, the HP DeskJet links to the network, and the blue Wireless LED stops blinking and lits
- And this completes the HP DeskJet 3512 wireless setup mac.
Where To Download The HP DeskJet 3512 Printer Driver?
Make use of the step by step instructions below to get the HP DeskJet 3512 printer driver:
- To start with this, access a new web browser on the computer with the same network access as the HP DeskJet printer.
- Next, using the web browser, go to the HP support site to download the driver.
- In there, give the model number of your HP printer and tap Go.
- Secondly, choose the HP drivers and downloads section to get the HP DeskJet 3512 printer driver.
- Further, opt the operating system of the computer from the available options.
- Moreover, verify for the version of the operating system by opening the settings on the computer.
- Similarly, select the correct version of the computer from the list.
- Tap the Download option and choose a downloads destination to save the file
- On the other hand, go to the downloads section, double-click the driver file.
- Lastly, begin the installation process of HP DeskJet 3512 printer on the operating system.
How To Install HP DeskJet 3512 Printer On The Windows Computer?
Guidelines below can help you to install the HP DeskJet printer driver on Windows computer:
- At first, search and open the Control panel on the computer.
- Next, tap Devices and Printers and then choose the Add a printer
- Under the Choose a device or printer to add this PC screen, choose the HP Deskjet printer.
- After that, tap Next and proceed with the guidelines on the screen to install the
- Secondly, select Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname and tap Next
- Further, choose Auto to detect from the device type drop-down menu.
- Give the IP ID of the HP printer into the text box and tap Next
- Finally, wait for the computer to connect with the HP DeskJet 3512 printer and tap Next to install the driver.
Installing The HP DeskJet 3512 Printer Driver On The Mac System!
Proceed with the following instructions to install the HP DeskJet 3512 printer driver on Mac OS:
- First of all, tap the Apple menu on the Mac computer.
- Next, choose the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- After that, select the Print and Fax or Printers and Scanners option based on the type of the OS.
- Moreover, verify the name of the printer from the available list.
- Secondly, tap the Plus icon and choose the Add printer option.
- Select the printer after clicking the Use or Print using the menu.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3512 printer driver and carry on with the prompts on the screen.
- Further, tap Add and the HP DeskJet printer will get added to the list.
- At last, close the preferences screen and perform a test print.
How To Unpack The HP DeskJet 3512 Printer And Set It Up For The First Time?
Following guidelines can help you unpack the HP DeskJet 3512 printer and set it up for the first time:
- At first, unbox the HP DeskJet 3512 printer by pulling off the tape and folding its flips
- Next, takeout the printer from the printer package and check for the attachments that came along the box.
- And then ensure to remove off all the packing materials from the printer and send them for recycling.
- After that, keep the HP DeskJet 3512 printer on a flat surface, to begin with, the setup process.
- Turn on the HP printer by joining the power adapter to the HP printer’s rear and the power supply.
- Moreover, pressing the power button on the HP printer control panel will turn on the printer.
- Choose your language and set the printer accordingly.
- Secondly, open the ink cartridge area and start to unpack the ink cartridges packages.
- Further, load them one by one into the ink cartridge holder and lock them in their slots.
- On the other hand, insert a stack of paper into the input tray and extend the output tray.
- At last, the HP DeskJet printer will recognize these actions and will print the alignment page.
If you have any doubts or issues and want to know more about the HP 3512 wireless setup, contact our professional expert squad at 123.hp.com/setup.