HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Troubleshooting Guide
How To Prevent HP OfficeJet 6968 Printer Paper Jam?
Make use of the following guidelines to avoid the Paper jam error on HP OfficeJet 6968 printer:
- At first, remove papers that have prints from the output tray often.
- Ensure that the paper that you are using is not folded and is damaged.
- Make sure that the trays are placed correctly and are not too full.
- After that, paper on in the input tray must straight, and the edges must not be bent or torn.
- Moreover, never place a large amount of paper in the document feeder tray.
- Secondly, make sure not to mix different paper types and paper sizes in the input tray; the full pile of paper in the input tray must be the same size and type.
- Also, try to modify the paper-width patterns in the input tray to suit against all paper.
- Then check whether the paper-width guides are not in bend position in the input tray.
- And never force the paper too far inside the input tray.
- In case if printing on both sides of a page, do not print highly saturated images on lightweight paper.
- Finally, if the printer is about to run out of paper, enable the printer to reach out of paper first, and then keep paper.
- Further, don’t try to overload paper when the printer is printing.
- troubleshoot HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 solves the paper jam.
How Can I Reset My HP 6968 Printer?
Following instructions can help you to reset the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer:
- At first, make a note of the HP printer credentials and settings set on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer.
- After that, reach settings on the control panel of the printer.
- Secondly, go down and select Restore Factory Defaults.
- The HP OfficeJet 6968 printer will ask for confirmation.
- Choose yes and keep calm for some time.
- Further, you will get a message on the screen, stating the printer settings have been restored.
- Moreover, the power switch and the blue wireless LED will begin to blink.
- And this will confirm the resetting Process of the HP OfficeJet 6968 printer.
HP OfficeJet 6968 Printer Not Printing
Using the guidance below, solve the HP OfficeJet 6968 printer, not printing issues:
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 troubleshooting solutions for HP OfficeJet printer not printing issues.
- At first, check for the level of ink in the ink cartridges.
- For that, touch the Setup icon at the lower bottom of the control panel.
- After that, navigate to Estimated ink levels to see the ink level of the toners.
- Moreover, if you find the ink level low, then make sure to replace it.
- Then, check whether the driver installation is done correctly.
- And verify the cable connections of the HP OfficeJet 6968 printer.
- Now, verify whether the problem is fixed or still stays on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer.
How To Fix The Failed Fax Test?
Proceed with the following guidelines to set this issue:
- At first, power off the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 printer off by pressing the Power button on the printer’s control left side.
- After that, disconnect the power cable from the rear of the HP OfficeJet printer.
- Moreover, after a few seconds, connect the power adapter again, and turn on the HP printer.
- Further, perform a test again, and in case the test fails to Proceed with the steps below.
- Secondly, attempt to send or receive a test fax.
- In case you can send or receive a fax successfully, there might not be
- a Problem.
- Similarly, if you are running the Fax Setup Wizard (Windows) test or HP Utility (OS X), ensure the HP OfficeJet printer is not busy performing other tasks, like receiving a fax or making a copy.
- On the other hand, verify the LCD for a notification that indicates that the printer is busy.
- If the printer is busy, stay calm until it is completed and in the idle state
- before running it.
- In case, if you are making use of a phone splitter, this can cause faxing problems.
- And check whether the HP OfficeJet failed fax issue has been solved or does the issue persists on the HP printer.
Want to solve all your HP printer issues or need more information regarding HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 troubleshooting, contact our Professional expert squad by visiting at 123 hp com setup.