Installation of the HP Wireless Printer
Purchased home the latest HP Wireless printer? Want guidance to set it up? Then, proceed with the following guidelines to start with the process:
- First of all, you have to cut the tape that is pasted on the HP printer
- After that, check for the attachments that came along with the printer package.
- It must consist of the CD ROM for installation, power adapters, ink cartridges, set up posters, and reference guides.
- Remove the packing materials both inside and outside the HP.
- Secondly, power on the HP printer using the power adapter
- Connect the Power cable to the printer after finding the exact port
- Turn on the printer by tapping on the Power button
- Now, carry on with the prompts of the HP printer.
- At first, load the ink cartridges by accessing the ink cartridge door.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and set it ready to install.
- Next, gently load the ink cartridges one by one into their respective
- Similarly, dust a stack of paper to set it on the HP wireless printer’s input tray.
- On the other hand, pull the input tray and insert the paper.
- Then, make sure to extend the output tray and also to adjust its width guides.
- Besides, the HP wireless printer shall align the ink cartridges and will print the alignment page.
- Now wait for the HP Wireless Printer installation steps to complete
- Reach the HP support site to get the drivers and install them on your computer.
Connect My HP Printer To The Wireless Network Using Various Methods!
1. Using HP Auto Wireless Connect
Proceeding guidelines can help you to connect the HP wireless printer to wifi using the HP Auto connect:
- At first, to begin with, HP printer wireless setup downloads the app from the support site.
- Next, you have to run the software and power on the printer.
- Secondly, go with the on-screen guidelines until you get to choose your connection type.
- Tap on the option, Wireless and click Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.
- Moreover, wait for the connection and complete the process by moving with the prompts on the screen.
2. Wireless Setup Wizard Option on the LCD
Following instructions can help you to connect the HP printer to a wireless network using Wireless Setup Wizard:
- First of all, go to the HP printer control panel and touch the wireless icon.
- Following, you must opt for the Network menu.
- Choose the Wireless settings option under that.
- Besides, tap the Wireless setup wizard choice.
- Secondly, you have to execute the steps on the screen.
- Similarly, choose the name of your network from the list that the HP printer shows up.
- If you cannot find your network name, then choose the Scan again option.
- After selecting your Network name, key in the password correctly into the text box.
- And finally, press the OK button to save the settings.
- Thus you have completed with HP printer wireless setup.
3. Connect The HP Wireless Printer To The Wireless Network Using The WPS Method
Execute the prompts below to link the HP printer to the WiFi network using the WPS method:
- Firstly, you have to turn on your printer and reach the control panel.
- After that, choose the WPS push button mode on the HP printer.
- Moreover, within two minutes, you must press the WPS button on your wireless router.
- And this shall complete the HP printer wireless setup on your printer.
4. Windows Setup – How To Proceed With That?
The below guidelines can assist you in starting with the windows setup:
- At first, on the keyboard, press the Windows Key + I together.
- And this shall open the control panel on your computer.
- After that, you have to click the Devices option.
- Secondly, power on the HP wireless printer and navigate to its Network menu.
- In the HP printer, CHOOSE your wireless network name and key in the password to connect it to your Wi-Fi manually.
- Make sure to enter the network key without any mistakes.
- Now get back to your computer.
- Further, under the Printers & scanners section, you must click the “+” icon.
- Choose the Printer name from the results that appear
- Finally, click the Add device option, and this shall initiate the process.
5. USB Cable Connection For A Printer Without LCD- How Can I Start With That?
Proceed with the following guidelines for USB cable connection for a printer without LCD display:
This procedure is for the HP printer that does not have a display. For HP printer wireless setup, it will require a USB cable for a few minutes. Once completing the setup, you will not need it anymore.
- At first, you have to access the HP wireless printer.
- After that, connect a USB cable to the computer and the HP printer.
- Moreover, search and install the printer software on the support site.
- Finally, you must run the HP printer software to start with the installation and carry on with the on-screen prompts.
HP Wireless Printer Not Connecting To Wi-Fi
- First of all, you must disconnect the HP printer from the power supply.
- And let it cool for some time.
- Moreover, disconnect all the printer cable
- Similarly, connect it back after some time.
- Secondly, disconnect the internet from the HP printer
- And make sure to connect it using any of the above methods.
- Also, check to provide the correct network key into the text box.
- Further, reconnect the HP printer to the wireless network.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi connection issues persist
You can contact our professional expert squad at 123.hp.com/setup to receive more data about the HP printer wireless setup.